Tuesday, December 24, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019


Hermitage to hermitage, house to house, country to country, heart to heart … Shirli and I want to wish each and every one a very Merry Christmas.

I also want to express my appreciation to those who read these Oblate Reflections and Hermitage Notes. 

Deo Gratias and thank you for your kindnesses. 

It is my hope and prayer that you always discover both encouragement and challenge in what I communicate as reflections of my own personal journey of listening with the ear of the heart.

2020 is right in front of us.

We can crash into it and be banged up by it. Or we can put our feet on it and use it as another year of days that represent stepping stones … a step at a time … a day at a time … taking time to appreciate the abundance of positive good that is always present despite the presence of evil and human generated despair.

As we reflect upon the meaning of Christmas, may we all be renewed with a fervent love for the Christ who came to us and for us. May we all continue to grow in grace and in our development into clearer images of Christ.

PAX CHRISTI,

David and Shirli Kralik
Perdido, AL, U.S.A. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Benedict: Still Bringing Order to a Disordered World

There are no words that I can type with these fingers, or words that I can speak with my tongue and lips, that can remotely express the deep...